Assembly press for precision assembly of a wide variety of solids of revolution, where production requires an automatic, stand-alone process.
MeteMAN® KPP-5T is a servo-driven 3-in-1 production press that automatically moves, positions and compresses parts to be assembled.
|Dimension (LxWxH)||mm||725 x 2100 x 2300|
|Diameter of the grippers||mm||10-200|
|Compressive force||N||Max. 50 000|
|Electrical connection requirement||Three-phase/16A|
|Full 2 year warranty||√|
MeteMAN® Assembly Press is an automatic production machine that operates independently or as part of a line.
The structure of the machine offers many options for the process:
- Ball screw functionality ensures compression depth and piece positioning with an accuracy of up to hundredths of a millimetre
- Power-based positioning as an option
- Concentric grippers allow the gripping force and diameter of the grippers to be adjusted according to the piece
- Adjustable compression stops allow for countless piece sizes in serial production
- Functions programmable per component
“In short, the KPP-5T is more than just a press.”
The KPP-5T is a tailor-made solution for manufacturing companies that want to assemble gears, shafts or bearings in a cost-effective way.
For more details
We can customise a press to your company’s requirements – just tell us what you need.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org