Industrial finishing table is a versatile solution for deburring, grinding or light assembly of steel parts.
MeteMAN® Finishing Table consists of an adjustable table and a spinning magnetic stack, which together create an adjustable level for handling a wide variety of workpieces.
- Enables many different work processes
- Suitable for workpieces of different sizes
- Adjustable table height and angle
- Stack has stepless speed control
- Stack can also be turned by hand
- Workpiece max. 10 kg
- Table lifting capacity up to 50 kg
- Long life device
- CE marked
- 2-year full warranty
Facilitates production work
Many manual work processes, especially deburring, are easy with this multi-task machining tool.
- Attach workpiece to the magnetic stack
- Start the spinning of the stack
- Machine the piece with the tool of your choice
- The piece can be regular or irregular in shape
High machine safety
Safe machine operation is a priority for all MeteMAN® machines, including the industrial finishing table.
- Table has a CE marking and comprehensive safety specifications
- Even with a weight of 130 kg, the table, bolted to the floor, is a robust work station on which the worker can safely place his or her full weight
- Protected structure of the device ensures the safety of hands and fingers
- The limited torque of the stack prevents pieces from falling out
- Foot pedal, on the other hand, ensures that the pack only rotates when the worker wants it to
See the benefits:
- Just turn on the power and attach the piece
–> Quick start to the work process
- Less work for the machinist
–> Improved quality of work
- The pack can be machined again and again
–> Production machine for the long term
- Slim, compact
–> Fits in a small production space
- Low maintenance
–> Working hours are only spent doing work
Industrial finishing table customised
We can customise the table to the different needs of different companies – ask for anything!
For example, we can:
- Modify the size of the spinning magnetic stack according to the weight and size of the part to be machined
- If the material to be processed is not steel, we can use a three jaw lathe
- Implement a stepping for the stack if the worker needs to automatically move the piece a little at a time.
For more details
Please contact: email@example.com